PLEASE CHECK THAT ALL TEXT AND IMAGES ARE CORRECT AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE YOUR TOPPER. ANY ERRORS MUST BE REPORTED WITHIN 24 HOURS OF RECEIVING IT.
APPLYING YOUR TOPPER
• Have your cake ready. For the best results, your frosting or icing should not be dry or have a skin prior to placing the edible picture. If your icing has become dry, spray a fine mist of water (do not have puddles of water) on your frosting before applying the edible picture Various icings can be used such as buttercream, store-bought frosting’s, icings, fondant, gum paste, whipped cream or non-dairy topping, fudge, chocolate, and even frozen ice cream cakes. Your frosting should be level for the best results.
• On a fresh cream cake the topper can soak into the cake, so If using on a fresh cream cake, we recommend that you cut a layer of fondant the size of your icing sheet and then place this onto the cake.
• Images are best applied to light coloured icing. Dark colours will make it hard for the image to be visible or can distort the colour of the icing sheet once applied. However, if you need to apply to a dark colour icing, we would recommend applying the icing sheet to white fondant and then applying this to your cake.
• Remove your edible picture sheet from the airtight bag. Your edible picture is cut and ready to use. If you have ordered a custom size you need to cut your edible image using sharp scissors or a sharp razor knife gently cut 1/8″ around the image(s) while on the plastic white backing sheet. Make sure your fingers are not moist when handling the edible picture.
• The just peel away the topper from the plastic backing and place on your cake. • Once the edible picture has been on the cake for about 5 to 10 minutes it will begin to blend with the frosting. Do Not Touch It; it can leave a dent just like frosting does when touched. • If the edible picture crease or rips while placing, very gently rub the area back together and it hardly shows. STORAGE & HANDLING
• Shelf Life of the Icing Sheet is 6 months once stored in the grip seal bag it comes in. YOU CAN REMOVE THE TOPPER TO CHECK IT WHEN IT ARRIVES & THEN PLACE IT BACK IN THE BAG UNTIL YOU NEED IT. They do not need refrigeration! Keep the picture in this bag until you are ready to use it.
• Keep the picture at room temperature, out of any direct light • Use Edible Picture immediately after removing it from the bag. • Store your finished decorated cake with Edible Picture as normally required for safe food handling. Edible Pictures will not affect the shelf life of your product and are freezer, refrigerator and shelf-stable.
• DO NOT LET WATER COME IN CONTACT WITH THE TOP SIDE OF THE EDIBLE PICTURE BEFORE OR AFTER ON CAKE.
When the images are printed out onto icing sheets, the colour may not be exactly the same as on the computer screen. It tends to be a few shades different, but not usually that noticeable
For more information check out our FAQ’s
Caketop.ie |Ballyduff, Clara Rd, Tullamore, Co. Offaly| 087 2560361 | email@example.com| www.caketop.ie